Days of Noah
God brings you what He wants you to have dominion over – Adam & Noah
- Genesis 7:13-16 – On the very same day Noah and Noah’s sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth, and Noah’s wife and the three wives of his sons with them, entered the ark— they and every beast after its kind, all cattle after their kind, every creeping thing that creeps on the earth after its kind, and every bird after its kind, every bird of every sort. And they went into the ark to Noah, two by two, of all flesh in which is the breath of life. So those that entered, male and female of all flesh, went in as God had commanded him; and the Lord shut him in.
- Genesis 2:19 NKJV – Out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field and every bird of the air, and brought them to Adam to see what he would call them. And whatever Adam called each living creature, that was its name.
God gives you specific plans
The plan God gives you is for your entire house
The most conservative Scientists have estimated that there are around 8.7 million species of plants and animals in existence. However, only around 1.2 million species have been identified and described so far, most of which are insects. This means that millions of other organisms remain a complete mystery. Some think there are are at least 50 million.
Heaven is far less limited and therefore much more populated with different kinds of heavenly beings.
In the earthly realm there are those species that are under the dominion of King Jesus and those that are not. This includes people, animal s and geographical locations and all things within
Zoa ( living creatures )
Warring class angels
Palimoni Counting angels ( Daniel 10 )
The hosts of heaven angels ( Morning stars )
The sons of God ( Bene Elohim )
We know that what’s created and the mighty works ofGod are not limited to the few described in the Bible.
John 21:25 (KJV) – And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.
Genesis 6:1-13 NKJV
- This is the genealogy of Noah. Noah was a just man, perfect in his generations. Noah walked with God.Now it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, 2 that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose. 3 And the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, for he is indeed flesh; yet his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.” 4 There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown. 5 Then the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6 And the Lord was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart. 7 So the Lord said, “I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth, both man and beast, creeping thing and birds of the air, for I am sorry that I have made them.” 8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord. 9 This is the genealogy of Noah. Noah was a just man, perfect in his generations. Noah walked with God. 10 And Noah begot three sons: Shem, Ham, and Japheth. 11 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. 12 So God looked upon the earth, and indeed it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way on the earth. 13 And God said to Noah, “The end of all flesh has come before Me, for the earth is filled with violence through them; and behold, I will destroy them with the earth.
- Genesis 3:14-15
- NKJV – So the LORD God said to the serpent: “Because you have done this, You are cursed more than all cattle, And more than every beast of the field; On your belly you shall go, And you shall eat dust All the days of your life. And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her Seed; He shall bruise your head, And you shall bruise His heel.”
THIS IS A SEED WAR
- Genesis 6:4 – (“AND AFTERWARDS”) – There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.
- Genesis 10:8-10
- NKJV – Cush begot Nimrod; he began (transformed; he cooperated with the fallen in such a huge way that allowed him to begin a process) to be a mighty one on the earth. 9 He was a mighty hunter before the Lord; therefore it is said, “Like Nimrod the mighty hunter before the Lord.” 10 And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, Erech, Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.
- Genesis 10:8 NIV – Cush was the father of Nimrod, who became a mighty warrior on the earth.
- Genesis 10: 8 ESV – Cush fathered Nimrod; he was the first on earth to be a mighty man.
- unholy pyramid
- Babylon = gate of the gods
- Nimrod “became”
- Nebuchadnezzar becomes a beast
- Esau “became” Edom
- Saul was head & shoulders above everyone else, & he wouldn’t kill the Amalekites –
check out what Josephus says about Saul & Agag
THIS GENETIC MIXING IS GOING TO HAPPEN AGAIN
Nebuchadnezzar’s statue dream that Daniel interpreted.
The feet/toes were made of iron & clay.
- Daniel 2:43 (NKJV)
- – As you saw iron mixed with ceramic clay, they will mingle with the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay.
- Daniel 2:43 (AMPC) – And as you saw the iron mixed with miry and earthen clay, so they shall mingle themselves in the seed of men [in marriage bonds]; but they will not hold together [for two such elements or ideologies can never harmonize], even as iron does not mingle itself with clay.
WHO ARE THE “THEY”? THE NEPHILIM!
WHEN DID GOD WANT TO WIPE EVERYONE OUT?
When this type of genetic gene pool is going on.
NKJV – Look, this was the iniquity of your sister Sodom: She and her daughter had pride, fullness of food, and abundance of idleness; neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy. And they were haughty and committed abomination before Me; therefore I took them away as I saw fit.
– God stands in the congregation of [a]the mighty; He judges among the gods. How long will you judge unjustly, And show partiality to the wicked? Selah
Defend the poor and fatherless; Do justice to the afflicted and needy. Deliver the poor and needy;
Free them from the hand of the wicked. They do not know, nor do they understand; They walk about in darkness; All the foundations of the earth are [d]unstable. I said, “You are gods, And all of you are children of the Most High. But you shall die like men, And fall like one of the princes.” Arise, O God, judge the earth; For You shall inherit all nations.
THE LORD IS GOING TO COMMIT HARAM
“As it was in the days of Lot” – Jude 1:7
As Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
- “As it was in the days of Noah”
– But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
The mark of the beast
Armageddon war & demonic hordes
Revelation 9:1-10 NKJV
Then the fifth angel sounded: And I saw a star fallen from heaven to the earth. To him was given the key to the bottomless pit. 2 And he opened the bottomless pit, and smoke arose out of the pit like the smoke of a great furnace. So the sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke of the pit. 3 Then out of the smoke locusts came upon the earth. And to them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. 4 They were commanded not to harm the grass of the earth, or any green thing, or any tree, but only those men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5 And they were not given authority to kill them, but to torment them for five months. Their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it strikes a man. 6 In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them. 7 The shape of the locusts was like horses prepared for battle. On their heads were crowns of something like gold, and their faces were like the faces of men. 8 They had hair like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth. 9 And they had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the sound of chariots with many horses running into battle. 10 They had tails like scorpions, and there were stings in their tails. Their power was to hurt men five months. 11 And they had as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, but in Greek he has the name Apollyon.