400th Thanksgiving Word
400 – Hebrew letter Tav
- Tav is 22nd (light made manifest/exposing darkness) letter in the Hebrew alphabet
- Crossed sticks or “mark”
- Prophetic markers for the two pieces of wood that make up the cross of Christ and the MARKS, or scars, he will bear on his body for eternity.
- Symbol for humility as it is the last letter
Meaning of Tav
3. life or death
400th verse in New Testament:
Matthew 13:5 – Some fell on stony places, where they did not have much earth; and they immediately sprang up because they had no depth of earth.
Anaphoneo – To cry out, shout, exclaim
Luke 1:42 – in a loud voice she (Elizabeth) exclaimed: “Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the child you will bear.”
400th verse in Old Testament is also about fruitfulness:
Genesis 17: 2 – And I will make My covenant between Me and you, and will multiply you exceedingly.”
FIRST THANKSGIVING WAS ALSO ABOUT FRUITFULNESS! THEY WERE THANKING GOD FOR A PLENTIFUL HARVEST!
3-day feast with the Wampanoag Tribe (3-resurrection, life from death which is one of the meanings of Tav / 400)
Okel – Food
14 times in the account of Joseph
Genesis 41:35-36 – And let them gather all the food of those good years that are coming, and store up grain under the authority of Pharaoh, and let them keep food in the cities. 36 Then that food shall be as a reserve for the land for the seven years of famine which shall be in the land of Egypt, that the land may not perish during the famine.”
THANKFULNESS – 173 times in Scripture
Most common: Give thanks
- 102 times – Old Testament
- Psalms 102:1,3-4 – Hear my prayer, O Lord, And let my cry come to You…. 3 For my days are consumed like smoke, and my bones are burned like a hearth. 4 My heart is stricken and withered like grass, ao that I forget to eat my bread.
- 71 times – New Testament
- Psalms 71:8 – Let my mouth be filled with Your praise and with Your glory all the day.
400 IN SCRIPTURE:
God Prophesies 400 years of slavery to Egypt before He would deliver them.
Genesis 15:13 – Then He said to Abram: “Know certainly that your descendants will be strangers in a land that is not theirs, and will serve them, and they will afflict them four hundred years”
Abraham pays 400 shekels of silver for Sarah’s burial plot
Genesis 23:15 – “My lord, listen to me; the land is worth four hundred shekels of silver. What is that between you and me? So bury your dead.”
David’s 400 Men
1 Samuel 22:2– And everyone who was in distress, everyone who was in debt, and everyone who was discontented gathered to him. So he became captain over them. And there were about four hundred men with him.
400 MEN OF ESAU ACCOMPANIED HIM TO MEET JACOB (Genesis 33:1)
400 POMEGRANATES WERE CARVED INTO THE LATTICE WORK OF SOLOMON’S TEMPLE (1 Kings 7:42)
400 PROPHETS OF ASHERAH ATE AT JEZEBEL’S TABLE (1 Kings 18:19)
400 LAMBS AS A SIN OFFERING FOR ALL ISRAEL (Ezra 6:17)
400 PROPHETS TOLD JEHOSAPHAT GOD WOULD DEFEAT RAMOTH GILEAD FOR HIM (1 Kings 22:6, 2 Chronicle 18:5)
400 CUBITS FROM THE GATE OF EPHRAIM TO THE CORNER GATE (2 Kings 14:13)
400 YOUNG VIRGINS GIVEN TO THE MEN OF BENJAMIN TO KEEP THEIR LINEAGE GOING (Judges 21:12)
FIRST THANKSGIVING 1621:
John 16:21– A woman, when she is in labor, has sorrow because her hour has come; but as soon as she has given birth to the child, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world.
LIFE FROM DEATH (TAV)
Matthew 16:21 (Jesus Predicts His Death and Resurrection) – From that time Jesus began to show to His disciples that He must go to Jerusalem, and suffer many things from the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised the third day.
THREE DAY THANKSGIVING FEAST!!!
50 Pilgrims present – JUBILEE
WHEN SLAVES ARE SET FREE, DEBTS ARE FORGIVEN AND THE LAND REVERTS TO ITS RIGHTFUL OWNERS
5 of them were women – Grace of God
90 Wampanoag present
- Hebrew letter Tsade = 90
- Pictograph looks like a man bent over with a sword in his back
- Symbol of the hand of God’s discipline, associated with sorrows, sufferings and travail
- The words crime, sick, Holy Spirit and the verb to punish are used 90 times in the Bible.
- Words with Gematria of 90 that follow the meaning of suffering:
- Lamech (which means “to make low” which could refer to suffering)
The 90th Verse of the Bible: (after Cain killed Abel, God spoke to him)
Genesis 4:10 – “What have you done? Your brother’s blood cries to me from the ground!”
STRONGS 400 – Anaphoneo – To cry out, shout, exclaim