28 Miracles for
ODC 28th Anniversary
1. Receiving the Burleson Campus.
- 2 Corinthians 9:11-12 – you are enriched in everything for all liberality, which causes thanksgiving through us to God. For the administration of this service not only supplies the needs of the saints, but also is abounding through many thanksgivings to God.
2. Getting the Joshua Campus.
- Philippians 4:19 – And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
3. Getting the Food bank Property
- Psalm 37:11 – But the meek shall inherit the earth, And shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.
4. Angel wanted Hannah Montana toys. A full truck full of Hannah Montana merchandise came into the food bank.
- Psalm 37:4 – Delight yourself also in the LORD, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
5. A little girls family had been in a bad car wreck where her little sister passed away. She had been nonverbal since the accident, Leanna had given the little girl an American Girl doll that she said looked just like her sister and even had her sisters name. She spoke for the first time since losing her sister when she received the doll!
- Isaiah 61:1 – The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me, Because the LORD has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound
6. Mike Duffy was healed from a very advanced case of AIDS. He was healed and able to ride his bike down to Galveston to tell Pastor Troy and Leanna the good news that he was healed.
- Luke 17:17-19 – Jesus asked, “Were not all ten cleansed? Where are the other nine? Has no one returned to give praise to God except this foreigner?” Then he said to him, “Rise and go; your faith has made you well.”
7. 2016 we were about to have to shut down the church. We took a special offering on a Wednesday night and raised $17K for Israel. That year we had the greatest financial year we had ever had.
- Psalm 122:6 – Pray for the peace of Jerusalem:
“May they prosper who love you.”
- Genesis 12:3 – I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”
8. While Troy was preaching sounds of coins hitting the floor filled the room.
- Proverbs 10:22 – The blessing of the LORD makes one rich, And He adds no sorrow with it.
9. Resurrection of Ezra
- John 11:25-26 – Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?”
10. During revival, someone had called 9-1-1 as they drove by because they saw flames shooting out of the church. There was no fire!
- Exodus 24:17 – The sight of the glory of the LORD was like a consuming fire on the top of the mountain in the eyes of the children of Israel.
11. Getting bathrooms added to the 1902 building.
- Philippians 4:6 – Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God
12. Man from New York had stopped by the church and had said he wanted to sponsor the food bank for 3 months, he ended up sponsoring it for 3 years. This was following the prophetic word given by Pastor Howard Richardson.
- 2 Corinthians 9:8 – And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work.
13. Troy gave away his shoes to a man in Mexico he had just special ordered for himself, when he got home a truck load of 8K pairs of shoes were given to the food bank and shoes his size were in there.
- Isaiah 52:7 – How beautiful upon the mountains Are the feet of him who brings good news, Who proclaims peace, Who brings glad tidings of good things, Who proclaims salvation, Who says to Zion, “Your God reigns!”
14. A lady that came through the food bank had a huge place of cancer on her face. While Troy was praying for her it fell off into his hand.
- Mark 1:40-41 – Now a leper came to Him, imploring Him, kneeling down to Him and saying to Him, “If You are willing, You can make me clean.” Then Jesus, moved with compassion, stretched out His hand and touched him, and said to him, “I am willing; be cleansed.”
15. Powerhouse building on 1902 caught fire, when the fire was out the only thing not burned were the bibles sitting on the counter.
- 1 Peter 1:25 – “But the word of the LORD endures forever.” Now this is the word which by the gospel was preached to you.
16. A man named Russel was playing Jesus at one of our Children’s outreaches and a little girl Gina ran up to him and said I’m so excited to see you God!
- Matthew 19:14 – But Jesus said, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven.”
17. One night at a miracle service oil came down from the ceiling.
- Psalm 133:1-2 – Behold, how good and how pleasant it is For brethren to dwell together in unity! It is like the precious oil upon the head, Running down on the beard, The beard of Aaron, Running down on the edge of his garments.
18. In Joshua building, there was an earthquake during worship. It was a 3.8. Revelations 3:8.
- Revelation 3:8 – “I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name.”
19. Troy in a Columbian prison. He was locked in a room with just a couple missionaries and 200 prisoners. 3 Missionaries were killed the week before.
- Psalm 34:17 – The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears, And delivers them out of all their troubles.
20. Every year when we go to Mexico during Christmas we will be giving out toys and there will not be enough and they start multiplying.
- 2 Corinthians 9:10 – Now may He who supplies seed to the sower, and bread for food, supply and multiply the seed you have sown and increase the fruits of your righteousness.
21. In India we were able to witness a blind kid finally be able to see and a deaf kid that was finally able to hear.
- Isaiah 35:3-5 – Strengthen the weak hands, And make firm the feeble knees. Say to those who are fearful-hearted, “Be strong, do not fear! Behold, your God will come with vengeance, with the recompense of God; He will come and save you.” Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped.
22. In Brownsville we were able to see a woman healed from being blind. Her first words were, “Bring my children! Bring my grandchildren!”
- Psalm 146:8 – The LORD opens the eyes of the blind; The LORD raises those who are bowed down; The LORD loves the righteous.
23. The very first child we rescued was in the dumps in Mexico. Pastor Troy went to pick it up thinking it was a babydoll.
- Psalm 40:1-3 – I waited patiently for the LORD; And He inclined to me, And heard my cry. He also brought me up out of a horrible pit, Out of the miry clay, And set my feet upon a rock, And established my steps. He has put a new song in my mouth— Praise to our God; Many will see it and fear, And will trust in the LORD.
24. Pastor Troy prophesied in India that it would finally rain and end a drought. Before he stopped preaching it started raining.
- Jeremiah 14:22 – Are there any among the idols of the nations that can cause rain? Or can the heavens give showers? Are You not He, O Lord our God? Therefore we will wait for You, since You have made all these.
25. Building the new food bank building.
- 1 Chronicles 29:14 – “But who am I, and who are my people, that we should be able to give as generously as this? Everything comes from You, and we have given You only what comes from Your hand.”
26. Getting our parking lot redone.
- Luke 3:4-6 – as it is written in the book of the words of Isaiah the prophet, saying: “The voice of one crying in the wilderness: ‘Prepare the way of the LORD; Make His paths straight. Every valley shall be filled and every mountain and hill brought low; The crooked places shall be made straight and the rough ways smooth; and all flesh shall see the salvation of God.
27. Getting on the radio show – A lady from 91.3 showed up to pray in the parking lot of the Joshua building. She said the Lord said he needed to be on the radio.
- Matthew 10:7-8 – And as you go, preach, saying, ‘The kingdom of heaven is at hand.’ Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.
28. Giving Ms. Donna her new house!
- Isaiah 38:2 – My people will dwell in a peaceful habitation, in secure dwellings, and in quiet resting places.
29. Franciella speaking again after Pastor Troy’s dream encounter and trip to go see her specifically.
- Matthew 18:12-14 – “What do you think? If a man has a hundred sheep, and one of them goes astray, does he not leave the ninety-nine and go to the mountains to seek the one that is straying? And if he should find it, assuredly, I say to you, he rejoices more over that sheep than over the ninety-nine that did not go astray. Even so it is not the will of your Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones should perish.